- DOT Approved Adjustable Height Motorcycle Windshield
- Adjusts in seconds from 10.5″ to 16.5″ without the use of tools. Measurement is taken in the center of the shield from bottom to top.
- 4″ wider than OEM stock windshield
- Made from 3/16″ Aircraft Grade Lucite® acrylic – the industry’s leader in clarity and quality
- .052″ thicker than OEM stock windshield offering increased strength
- Comes with quick change hardware and low profile hardware
- Height – Adjustable from 10.5″ to 16.5″
- 3/16″ Thick
- Bottom Color – Dark Smoke
- Top Color – Clear
Robert Conway – Charlotte, NC –
Grade ‘A’ Shield
I stopped by at MB Rally and def thought this was a great shield. My buddy Joe bought the ‘Prototype’ for the 2nd gen Venture. After he road it around and had complements the whole time, I got jealous. When we returned I got a hold of Spencer and got one. This shield solved the issue of changing shields throughout the year to make comfortable ride. Now I have an all in one shield. Tall for highway speeds, rain, and cold weather. Short for back country twisty roads and summer. There is no flex when in tall position and it easily flips after putting on rain suit for those rain storms we get caught in riding. I really like this product and recommend everyone to give it a try. Much easier than having to change the entire shield for winter and summer riding.